[OSM-talk] IE again

Brent Easton b.easton at exemail.com.au
Thu Aug 16 07:56:16 BST 2007

Barry,

Have you tried clearing the cache?

Regards,
Brent.

*********** REPLY SEPARATOR ***********

On 16/08/2007 at 7:43 AM Bettersoftware wrote:
Once again the Map in IE is not working correctly. I'm just getting a narrow strip of the world when I log on to openstreetmap. This has been happening for a few days now.

Also under circumstances I can't figure out the tool to toggle Osmarender/Mapnik goes  missing.

I realise that most of you don't care abut IE or Microsoft users but ..............

regards

Barry
Brent Easton
Analyst/Programmer