[OSM-talk] IE again

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Thu Aug 16 08:56:45 BST 2007

In message <027e01c7dfd0$b41dec40$0601a8c0 at varianinc.net>
        Bettersoftware <barry at bettersoftware.co.uk> wrote:

> Once again the Map in IE is not working correctly. I'm just getting a
> narrow strip of the world when I log on to openstreetmap. This has
> been happening for a few days now.

As Brent said, make sure you do a shift/ctrl reload so that you have
the latest javascript and style sheet.

The changes made for the new search stuff last week can cause the
effect you see if you have an inconsistent set of resources. I did
turn asset tagging back on for a while last to try and force everybody
to get new copies (the asset tagging busts caches) but I think it got
turned back off again a day or two ago.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)