[OSM-talk] Turn restrictions

Thu Aug 16 12:38:07 BST 2007

Robert (Jamie) Munro wrote:

> Frederik's system "works today"

Not completely. Quoting from the document:

> There may be instances where you try to delete something and cannot
> do so because it is a member of some entity, but a sane editor will
> probably then offer to delete the entity as well.

In other words potlatch.swf and amf_controller.rb will break entities
until someone patches them.

That's not to argue for one proposal or another (I'm staying out of
this for now :) ), just to point out an issue that may need fixing if
such a proposal is adopted.

cheers
Richard

(this is heading in a dev@ direction, may be better to move it there)