[OSM-talk] Privacy - Time - Houses

Barnett, Phillip Phillip.Barnett at itn.co.uk
Thu Aug 16 21:20:08 BST 2007

I think you might find this useful - http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Perl_Scripts#osmtrackfilter.2Fosmtrackfilter.pl which lets you change the datestamps, and also limits the area uploaded, amongst other things.
 I've never used it - you're welcome to know where I live :-) but I imagine it's reasonably easy to use once you've figured out the parameters best suited for you.

Cheers

PHILLIP BARNETT
SERVER MANAGER

200 GRAY'S INN ROAD
LONDON
WC1X 8XZ
UNITED KINGDOM
T +44 (0)20 7430 4474
E PHILLIP.BARNETT at ITN.CO.UK
WWW.ITN.CO.UK

P  Please consider the environment. Do you really need to print this email?