[OSM-talk] Editing and tagging - Potlatch, or just JOSM?

Barry barry at bettersoftware.co.uk
Fri Aug 17 07:58:23 BST 2007

John

Then I'll certainly look forward to the day when it becomes as good.

As a software developer myself I realise that first versions may be lacking
in features and facilities. I was just disappointed to see that it was not
as good as its predecessor in its early versions.

"tracing rivers and other landscape features
from the Yahoo! imagery." - is this not breaking copyright????!!!!

Best regards

Barry