[OSM-talk] Privacy - Time - Houses

Guilhem Bonnefille guilhem.bonnefille at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 08:59:01 BST 2007

Hi,

On 8/16/07, Thomas Krauss <mail at der-eichi.de> wrote:
> Can someone tell me, how I can fake or delete the timesteps and how to delete the first an last
> gps points (graphicaly would be nice - without I can delete them by editing the the file by text-editor,
> but then, I can't see, which one I want to delete)
>
> I have the raw gps files with my gps device.

I would propose Viking, a GPS desktop application I'm working on. It's
main usage is to display (and edit) GPS data on top of background
images like Google Sat, Terraserver, or OSM now. Furthermore, I'm
actually working on a new feature: adding ability to upload a track to
OSM directly from Viking.
But take care: DO NOT USE LICENSED DATA (like Google) TO CREATE
ARTIFICIAL TRACK BECAUSE IT IS NOT COMPLIANT WITH OSM LICENSE.

Viking is a Gtk+ application. It's working on Linux and should run on
other systems. But actually, nobody on the team produce Windows/Mac
package. Anybody interested in producing such packages?

http://viking.sf.net/
--
Guilhem BONNEFILLE
-=- #UIN: 15146515 JID: guyou at im.apinc.org MSN: guilhem_bonnefille at hotmail.com