[OSM-talk] Slippy Map update

Brent Easton b.easton at exemail.com.au
Sun Aug 19 03:31:01 BST 2007

Hi Jon,

Thanks for the pointers. Yes, I was talking about the Mapnik layer, I have already regenerated the OSmarender layer. I have downloaded and examined the time stamps on some of the changes I made. Looks like I miscalculated the Timezone offset and made a lot of the changes after the planet dump was made.

I am trying to track down some more details on when the job is run so that I can publish a cutoff time in the FAQ.

Regards,
Brent.