[OSM-talk] Slippy Map update

spaetz osm at sspaeth.de
Sun Aug 19 09:56:53 BST 2007

On Sun, Aug 19, 2007 at 09:46:27AM +1000, Brent Easton wrote:
> I made a large number of changes in the week leading up to this past Wednesday. It is now Sunday and despite repeated viewing of the various areas at different zoom levels and clearing of the IE cache over the past few days, I see no evidence of my changes.

I would really appreciate if people could clarify whether they are talking about the mapnik slippy map or the t at h slippy map, as one can never be sure what people mean. If it's the t at h slippy map on zoom levels >= 12 you should request an update, they are usually done within a short time. If it's on mapnik, well there's a least a dozen wiki pages describing that mapnik takes the wednesday weekly planet dumps. I'm sure there's at least one entry in the FAQ referring to that.

spaetz