[OSM-talk] fuel type suggestions

Jeffrey Martin dogshed at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 23:24:45 BST 2007

In Korea I think I'll just mark stations as LPG=yes and at all other
stations we can assume it has petrol and diesel.

In other places it may work better to say a particular station does
not have a particular kind of fuel.

For that reason I think tags with yes or no are the best choice here.
If there is no yes or no for your fuel type then you can try to guess
based on location or ask.

In the US almost all the stations are pay-at-pump now. We can assume
it's pay at pump unless we say no. In other countries we might assume
it's no unless we say yes

It might be nice to select a good international tag for pay at pump.

http://bowlad.com