[OSM-talk] [OSM-Talk] Planet.osm to mid/mif

Martijn van Oosterhout kleptog at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 14:05:36 BST 2007

On 8/23/07, Björn Kaul <bjoern.kaul at t-online.de> wrote:
> Dear Mappers,
>
> I tried to run the following script but i don't quite know whether its
> really just a bash script.
> http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk/2006-April/003368.html

Well, it's not so much a script as a single command (note the single
quote on the first line is matched by the single quote on the last
line) that defines an awk script.

> I tried ./"this_scipt"  but i get a couple of syntax_errors in the for-Loop.

It also seems to have suffed linewrap problem. Perhaps you could post
what you have in this_script somewhere (perhaps a pastebin) and I'll
look over it to see if I can see the problem.

Have a nice day,