[OSM-talk] JOSM: Improved Name Finder Plugin

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Sat Aug 25 02:12:36 BST 2007

Hi,

    a new and improved version of the Name Finder plugin for JOSM is in
SVN. This release fixes some of the UI rough edges, and gives you a nice
table with the results instead of a plain list.

Compiled version here:
http://svn.openstreetmap.org/applications/editors/josm/plugins/namefinder/namefinder.jar

Recent versions of JOSM should be able to auto-detect new versions of
plugins and download updates, but even though I put the plugin in the
master list at http://josm.eigenheimstrasse.de/wiki/Plugins this doesn't
seem to work (JOSM insists that everything is up to date even I have an
old plugin installed) - could someone familiar with the auto-update
process tell me what is wrong?

Bye
Frederik