[OSM-talk] Validator: similarly named ways

Francisco R. Santos frsantos at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 17:06:41 BST 2007

Hi Jon

On 8/17/07, Jon Bright <jon at siliconcircus.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there a better place than talk to report issues with the validator?

Yes, you can add tickets for JOSM and its plugins at
http://josm.openstreetmap.de/newticket, but the list is also ok.

It's complaining about similarly named ways: the ways in question are
> "Wasserstraße" and "Königstraße".  Those names seem sufficiently
> dissimilar that I think it shouldn't be doing that...

I have created two residential ways with these names and they are not marked
as similar with latest version (3639). Where are these ways located?

Regards,
Quico