[OSM-talk] animated history rendering

Stefan Baebler stefan.baebler at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 09:10:38 BST 2007

Yes, I am aware of that nice tool, it inspired me to make this map animation.
Maybe that tool can be extended to render such map animations.

I find the map animation more appealing for smaller areas (city
centres) than just nodes popping up over time (think of manhattan or
barcelona - like grid of nodes)

Stefan