[OSM-talk] sticker on map t announce mapping events

Gregory Marler nomoregrapes at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 30 11:21:39 BST 2007

Ha ha!
I think the difference with Stephan's suggestion is that it would be free
ads and so part of the project (like ads only for things on the wiki events
calendar).

But is that a difference that makes it better/acceptable?
You still get the problems of people requiring it to be very clear how to
turn the ads off, and then you get who chooses if an event/person can
advertise or not.

This might start up the whole debate again, but I would be happy with
off-map ads that are displayed based on where your looking at on-map.

Gregory. (LastGrape)