[OSM-talk] GPX issues

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Sun Dec 2 18:04:34 GMT 2007

In message <47526FDC.90006 at gmail.com>
          Stefan Baebler <stefan.baebler at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've noticed that my tracks are mostly recovered (tags, linked to my
> username...), but only up to the point of one month ago, none later.
> Tracks of other users in Slovenia (joining osm later than me) are mostly
> still missing.

The ones that are back are the ones that I got from the Google cache
on Friday. I'm still working on recovering more that way.

> Do we need to re-upload something (then you just need to find
> duplicates) or it will be possible to recover the rest?

There is no need to reupload anything, in fact please don't. All the
trace files are there, it is just a question of working out who they
belong to.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)