[OSM-talk] informal mapping party in Pavia, Italy

Simone Cortesi simone at cortesi.com
Tue Dec 4 03:42:42 GMT 2007

Hi,

this mail to inform you that me and Edoardo are going to put up an
"informal" mapping party in my town, Pavia, north Italy, 20km south of
Milano. Pavia has an interesting medieval downtown, small enough to be
mapped by some OSMers during a full day.

The event is going to happen on sunday January, 6th 2008.

Given enough advance notice free hospitality can be arranged for a
couple of people coming from abroad.

Info on the city: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pavia

If you need more information, feel free to contact me.

--
Simone Cortesi

All that is gold does not glitter;
not all those that wander are lost.