[OSM-talk] State of JOSM

Karl Eichwalder ke at gnu.franken.de
Sun Dec 9 11:38:05 GMT 2007

> What are everyone else's thoughts on the matter?  I would prefer JOSM to
act
> the way it did before just without an add segments option, it would mean
> an easier method (for me at least) of adding data.

I'm inclined to second your wish (I updated just yesterday, I was using
an early API 0.5 enabled version).

OTOH, you can get used to it...  For usability it is important that we
now stick with the way it is (at least for the next couple of years),
even if this stupid "hold control" (or "shift") to achieve this
special behavior is cumbersome for me...