[OSM-talk] State of JOSM

80n 80n80n at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 19:18:49 GMT 2007

Oh, and my third highest priority issue relates to the really excellent
feature of being able to import images (photos) and locate them on
track-points.

I'd really like to be able to import *any* file (specifically audio files)
and use the file creation time to position it.  Being able to play the file
by clicking on it would be a bonus.

80n