[OSM-talk] State of JOSM

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Sun Dec 9 19:51:39 GMT 2007

Hi,

>    I'd really like to be able to import *any* file (specifically audio files)
>    and use the file creation time to position it.  Being able to play the
>    file by clicking on it would be a bonus.

It's not possible the way you want it at the moment, but if your GPX
file contains waypoints with <link href="file:///tmp/myfile.wav" />
then a little play icon will appear and the sound can be played.

But auto-matching this with a track is a good idea, I bet lots of code
from the photo stuff could be reused.

Bye
Frederik