[OSM-talk] Render icons for parking areas

Mario Salvini salvini at t-online.de
Tue Dec 18 15:48:54 GMT 2007

please don't forget this:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Proposed_features/Parking

maybe we can add there a parking=private |[parking=|type  Where type
could be |multi-storey|, |underground| or |surface| (default). Could
also be |park_and_ride| (see park and ride
<http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Proposed_features/Park_and_Ride>) ]

That's makes the Rendering independent from the Data, which is very
important, IMHO

mario