[OSM-talk] Cycle junction networks (was "Unsurfaced road" and "Byway"?)

Gregory nomoregrapes at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 18 18:14:18 GMT 2007

Can we clarify why there are two routes on one way?

Is it that at junctions there are signs saying:
-left is route 10
-also go left if you want route 20

To me that suggests that the route to the left should *only* be tagged as
route 10, when it gets to route 20, that should be tagged as route 20.
When planning a route and looking at the map, you need to know "I go along
route 10, and when I get to route 20 I go along that, untill the landmark
where I turn off to get to my destination". Doing that would be pretty
normal for me.

--
Gregory
nomoregrapes at gmail.com