[OSM-talk] Yah** imagery

Nick Hill nick at nickhill.co.uk
Tue Feb 6 15:23:17 GMT 2007

Hello Lewis

Your message appears to be in reply to something someone else has said on the
list, but is not part of any thread. Without the context, it looses meaning and
clogs up the list with discordant threads.

If replying to a message on a thread, please use the "reply all" button. Please
avoid starting a new thread by posting a new message in response to an existing
thread.