[OSM-talk] Osmarender4: Rendering of untagged/unwayed segments

Jochen Topf jochen at remote.org
Tue Feb 6 16:27:50 GMT 2007

By popular request:

I just checked in a new version of Osmarender4 which can draw all segments
which are untagged (except "created_by") and don't belong to any way as
a dotted faint grey line. You can use the attribute withUntaggedSegments="no"
in the rules file to switch this off. The segments will get their own
SVG layer (in inkscape easy to switch on and off in the layers dialog).

This is not yet in the slippy map (in fact the slippy map still uses
Osmarender3, but I hope we can switch to Osmarender4 real soon now (tm)).

Jochen