[OSM-talk] Several approved features moved to Map_features page

Ben Robbins ben_robbins_ at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 19 18:52:09 GMT 2007

I never said that you can't.  I'm just making it clear that I won't be.

>And I thought you were up for mapping gate posts at some point in the
>past...?!

Incorret.  Please reread that topic.

Ben

From: matthew-osm at newtoncomputing.co.uk
To: Ben Robbins <ben_robbins_ at hotmail.com>
CC: talk at openstreetmap.org
Subject: Re: [OSM-talk] Several approved features moved to Map_features page
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 18:49:34 +0000

On Mon, Feb 19, 2007 at 06:31:49PM +0000, Ben Robbins wrote:
 > I just wanted to check, because I am astonished that
landuse=village_green
 > got in there.  A village green is just grass.  And really...are we going
 > start adding closed ways for every bit of grass that can be publicly
 > accessed?   I shore as hell won't be adding this tag to the villages I've
 > mapped.

Well sorry, some of us will.

OSM tagging isn't based purely around what you believe
to be the correct method. And I thought you were up for
mapping gate posts at some point in the past...?!

--
Matthew

(sorry, that post rather got to me there, calming down in progress ;) )