[OSM-talk] OSM layer into Adobe Illustrator?

Andy Allan gravitystorm at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 13:11:45 GMT 2007

On 2/22/07, Barnett, Phillip <Phillip.Barnett at itn.co.uk> wrote:

> And I presume there's no problem with broadcasting this composite (we have
> a license to broadcast Google imagery)?

Be careful - derived works of openstreetmap data need to be available under
the same CC-BY-SA license, and your google imagery license might not allow
you to do that. Then again, who's to say what a "derived work" is?

I'm really not a lawyer though, your organisation might have some lazing
around, and their opinions will be worth more than mine :-)