[OSM-talk] OSM layer into Adobe Illustrator?

Barnett, Phillip Phillip.Barnett at itn.co.uk
Thu Feb 22 15:28:05 GMT 2007

It doesn't really work that way - more to the point, is whether our lawyers think that there's a RISK of being sued. I think most big companies tend to play very safe on things like that, and would probably back away nervously if there was legal ambiguity.

As it is, thanks to Ivan pointing me at the actual license, it does look as though we can use the data with some degree of confidence with an onscreen credit to OSM and CC by SA logo.

Now, I'm off to the graphics department to see if they've got frightened off the whole idea by now....

Phillip

Ivan said:

And, by the way: is anybody on OSM going to sue ITN over this?

--
----------------------------------
Iván Sánchez Ortega <ivansanchez at escomposlinux.org> <i.sanchez at mirame.net>

Un ordenador no es un televisor ni un microondas, es una herramienta compleja.

PHILLIP BARNETT
SERVER MANAGER

200 GRAY'S INN ROAD
LONDON