[OSM-talk] UK OSM Map

GodSmurf godsmurf at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 22 16:07:46 GMT 2007

I have tried connecting to the OSM server to download specific OSM data but
JOSM will not let me connect using my registered email address and password.

So is there any chance that someone with access will be able to download
just the OSM data for the UK and Ireland and ftp it to me. I kind of need it
for when I go into Uni tomorrow if entirely possible as my tutor has sorted
out a Unix box for me to do all the conversion and stuff with.

I have an ftp account set up witht he following details.
http://www.sexpotato.co.uk
port: 21
user: guest
pass: guest1

It only has read/write privileges for that folder, but feel free to stick
the file there if anyone feels the need to be helpful.

Michael Fitzpatrick