[OSM-talk] UK OSM Map

Andy Robinson Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Feb 22 16:15:52 GMT 2007

Are you using your wiki username and password per chance. The API requires
you register and log in from the map page. The username and password are not
common to the API and the wiki.

Note also that you cannot grab all the data in one go using JOSM as the API
has a size limit for downloading data. Use the Planet file if you want a
large amount of data, say the whole of the UK. You can reach the planet page
on the wiki here:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Planet.osm

Cheers

Andy