[OSM-talk] The segments vs ways vs superways question again...

80n 80n80n at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 16:13:06 GMT 2007

Most of these data model issues come up from time to time on the list.
Usually there is a short heated debate and then everyone looses interest and
we all go back to doing the same old thing until the next time.

Are there any volunteers to form a working-party to a) catalog the current
data model deficiencies and b) prepare a well thought-out proposal for a
solution?

I don't mind us discussing it all again on this forum but I'd rather see
some concrete progress towards a solution.

Volunteers please?

80n