[OSM-talk] newbie OSM questions (configurejosm in widows proxy, error parsing track logs, ubuntu gpsbabel, etc.)

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 07:05:08 GMT 2007

> If you are able to define URL like connection to your proxy you may
> specifie  that in
> .josm directory, in file preferences variable is now set like
sort of like this?
osm-server.url=http://username:password@proxy:port/www.openstreetmap.org/api

> From recollection, the most likely problem is lack of a valid UTC
> ISO 8601 timestamp in each GPS track point.  Failing that, what I did
> was make a small two point file and then upload it / remove it
> repeatedly.
I see, thanks.

I can now download my tracks in Dapper I just need to start my PC with
etrex PC cable already attached.  The /dev/ttyS0 shares a connection
with my modem.  That maybe what' causing the problem.

The only problem is my proxy server config in school.

Cheers,

Maning