[OSM-talk] newbie OSM questions (configurejosm in widows proxy, error parsing track logs, ubuntu gpsbabel, etc.)

Kristian Thy thy at 42.dk
Tue Jan 9 09:08:06 GMT 2007

On Tue, Jan 09, Nick Black wrote:
> For the record, it is generally considered bad practice to draw line segments
> in an off-line editor and not upload the associated GPX tracks.

When mapping from the applet with all the nice Yahoo sat imagery, there
will be no tracks either. I'm doing it like this: Jot down the nodes in
the applet, download the area into JOSM and connect the dots (I have
never succeeded in creating a single segment with the applet so far - it
always times out).

\\kristian
--
Cthulhu.call();