[OSM-talk] OSM and Trackmaster

Francis Augusto Medeiros francis at mgate.com.br
Tue Jan 16 16:55:36 GMT 2007

Dear Nick,

Sure thing!

However, we've got multiple layers. Which one should I send? Only the
street tracks, or additional ones, suck as water, sidewalk, green
areas, etc.? It's a pity that on the street tracing they didn't put
two tracks when the street has two "tracks", that is, when it has one
track separated of another by a garden or something... This can only
be visible if you get the sidewalk layer...

Cheers,

Francis