[OSM-talk] OSM and Trackmaster

Nick Black nickblack1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 15:40:46 GMT 2007

If you send me  a tab file, I have  script that reads from postGIS and
outputs directly to OSM Mysql.  I will modify it and test it locally
and then - if the sysadmins agree - load it directly into the
database.  Alternatively I can get it to dump SQL.

Nick/Steve - any preference?

Could you send/stick on ftp me a sample of the file anyway - i'd love
to strart working on importing it to OSM!

Nick

Nick Black