[OSM-talk] Any news on Potlatch?

Steve Chilton S.L.Chilton at mdx.ac.uk
Tue Jan 16 17:10:52 GMT 2007

+1 interest from me Richard.
It seems to do two things that I am needing bad.
Splitting of ways - decision made after ways have been set that can't
easily be changed without much stepping backwards..
And identifying ways by ID in editor (have I missed this in JOSM at
all?)
I have some awkward edits to sort where osmarender won't render because
of "path data command 'M' bad or element(s) missing" error.
Can identify the segments in the errant way (from previous tip from
AndyR) but can't idfentify the errant way once in JOSM.

Cheers
STEVE

Steve Chilton, Learning Support Fellow
Learning and Technical Support Unit Manager
School of Health and Social Sciences
Middlesex University
phone/fax: 020 8411 5355
email: steve8 at mdx.ac.uk