[OSM-talk] [OSM-dev] The Mapper's Plight

Mike Collinson mike at ayeltd.biz
Thu Jan 25 14:48:29 GMT 2007

And I was pondering whether OSM shouldn't just
bid country by country to provide replacements
for Google/Yahoo/MS maps when their current
contracts run out.  It would both fund the cause
and further the cause if done right.  Sometimes
what starts as a joke can turn into something worthwhile!!

Mike
Manila