[OSM-talk] advertising

Christoph Eckert ce at christeck.de
Mon Jul 2 16:05:39 BST 2007

Hi,

> > I'd not complain about the ads if OSMF would have a national domain
> >   like
>
> It's not intended to be national, indeed the secretary, imi, is
> German.

that's not the point, I didn't postulate OSMF board members must contain
other nationalities than british people. Actually this doesn't matter.
But I do postulate that the project's appearance to the rest of the
world must be controlled by the project. And currently it appears (at
least to me) that the OSMF acts like a national foundation but claims
to represent the whole project :( .

Cheers,

ce