[OSM-talk] advertising

Bèrto 'd Sèra berto.d.sera at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 11:39:05 BST 2007

There is one side to ads you might be missing: if I have I want ads to work,
I need the map to be in good conditions in my area.

If the ads you get are related to shops, chandleries, etc... then you have a
good reason for small shop-keepers to become contributors. This may mean
much more than money.

On the other hand, if you go for big companies you can trade the ads against
the GPS data gathered from their lorries...

I don't think money is the value, in this thread. At least not at this
stage.

Bèrto ‘d Sèra
Skype: berto.d.sera
Personagi dl’ann 2006 për l’arvista american-a Time (tanme tuti vojàotri)
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1569514,00.html