[OSM-talk] middle aged car driving golf players?

80n 80n80n at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 00:50:48 BST 2007

What's this?
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=ip1&ie=UTF8&om=1&ll=51.376127,-0.527558&spn=0.003415,0.010042&z=17

Give up? Now look at OSM version:
http://www.informationfreeway.org/?lat=51.37666719410087&lon=-0.5281804848206026&zoom=17&layers=0B00F00

How about this rather dull industrial park?
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=ip1&ie=UTF8&om=1&ll=51.349405,-0.467434&spn=0.01367,0.040169&z=15

Not really the best advert for the birthplace of both aviation and
motor-racing in the UK:
http://www.informationfreeway.org/?lat=51.34941603883856&lon=-0.469794171630537&zoom=15&layers=0B00F00

Looking for somewhere to park your boat on the Thames?
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=ip1&ie=UTF8&om=1&ll=51.41152,-0.501916&spn=0.006826,0.020084&z=16

Penton Hook, with 575 berths, is Britain's largest inland marina:
http://www.informationfreeway.org/?lat=51.4116184328057&lon=-0.504791627276622&zoom=16&layers=0B00F00

Here's a dull bit of woodland:
http://local.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&cp=51.480915~-0.292951&style=r&lvl=16&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=12471613&encType=1

Not!