[OSM-talk] talk Digest, Vol 35, Issue 32

80n 80n80n at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 16:31:27 BST 2007

I said that the primary need is so that we can keep the servers running.

Given that we just appear to have been dumped with a couple of whole
countries worth of data I think we'll be needing as much server power, disk
space and memory as we can lay our hands on pretty damn soon now.

Oh, and there's talk on IRC at the moment about the urgent need for some
wiki-like functionality so that the integrity of all this newly donated data
doesn't get degraded by vandalism and so that edits can be monitored much
more closely in those areas.

80n