[OSM-talk] AND donate entire street network of Netherlands to OSM

Matthias Julius lists at julius-net.net
Thu Jul 5 02:16:50 BST 2007

Andy Armstrong <andy at hexten.net> writes:

> Matthias Julius wrote:
>>> You dumb fucks, if anyone listened to you we'd just phone up AND and
>>> tell them we don't even want their help. Please just fuck off.
>>
>> I don't think this tone was necessary.
>
> I do. I'd add whining shites.
>
> C'mon people - something good is happening here. Yes caution is advised
> when dealing with commercial entities - but relentless scepticism
> eventually becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.
>
> Well done Steve. It's excellent news.

I don't dispute that.

I don't have a problem with someone voicing his opinion but I really
don't like if it is done like above.

The larger a community grows the greater is the chance that someone
doesn't agree with you and says so.  If every time this happens this
person is called "dumb fuck" or similar this list would become
impossible to read.

Matthias