[OSM-talk] Code of Conduct was: AND donate entire street network of Netherlands to OSM

Foppe Benedictus foppe.benedictus at knkv.net
Thu Jul 5 08:19:39 BST 2007

Well, I am just for 2 (or even 1) week around this mailinglist and I am
very shocked about what is said on this mailinglist especially by the
founder. First I thought I just missed the humor and it was my
misinterpretation. But the reply on Martijn was totally out of bounds.

Greetings,
Foppe Benedictus