[OSM-talk] AND donate entire street network of Netherlands to OSM

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Thu Jul 5 10:15:06 BST 2007

Hi,

> Steve: you need to say sorry for being so rude to Frederick

Steve wasn't especially rude to me. I have just reacted to his
rudeness to others.

> Frederik: you need to recognise that your negativity and gloom is
> as big a threat to wider participation in OSM as Steve's Tourettes
> Syndrome.

Negativity? Gloom? Are you sure you are talking about my posts? I
just have a natural skepticism when confronted with marketing speak.
Years of watching TV ads have taught me that, and it is usually a
good thing.

Bye
Frederik