[OSM-talk] OSM Foundation

80n 80n80n at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 15:35:45 BST 2007

David
The OpenStreetMap Foundation was formally incorporated on 22nd August 2006.
The year end is 31st August.

The AGM and election of officers will be at 12:00 on Saturday 11th August
somewhere in London.

Everyone is really busy organising SotM so I expect we will start to think
about it in more detail and publish formal notices etc after the
conference.  So watch for announcements and news then.

Anyone interested in standing for election to the board might want to start
thinking about it now.

Etienne

BTW those people who signed up for the original round of voting are probably
due to reaffirm their membership sometime soon.