[OSM-talk] OSM Foundation

Etienne treasurer at openstreetmap.org
Tue Jul 17 14:44:44 BST 2007

> Other points:
> >
> >   * I would like to see some kind of Statement of Intent proposed to
> > define the what and how of the foundation.
> >    * I would like to see some more formal rules on
> > voting/elections/meetings etc.
>

> I will put up some pages on the Wiki if others agree that this is a good
> > idea?
>

> Articles of Association exist and cover most of these points.  I will
> publish them on the wiki if you leave a place for them.

A copy of the Foundation's Memorandum and Articles of Association is now
available on the wiki:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Foundation/Memorandum_and_Articles_of_Association

This contains a statement of the goals of the foundation and contains all
the rules relating to membership, election of officers, procedures for
meetings etc.

Etienne