[OSM-talk] advertising

80n 80n80n at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 12:16:53 BST 2007

I expect that setting could easily be overridden on the OSM site.

However, Mappams t&c's contain the following prohibition:

"The Customer shall not and shall not allow any third party to:

6. Contravene any technical limitations that are in place or may be put in
place in the future by the Supplier"

Of course, if OSM contravenes the contractual terms then the only recourse
that Mappam has is to withdraw the service ;P

80n