[OSM-talk] No more "advertising" mails please: the weekend weather will be fine!

Ulf Lamping ulf.lamping at web.de
Sat Jul 7 00:06:59 BST 2007

Hi List!

After reading a lot of the mails in recent days (it seems to be a few
hundred to me), I must say that I'm pretty tired of the argumentation.

Most of the mails don't take any argument of the "different side" as
even to be considered partially right - which is a clear sign of a
pointless argumentation.

There seems to be (at least two) different opinions where things should
go. However, with the current level of argumentation, we won't get
anywhere IMHO.

BTW: I did see be a glimpse of thruth in any of the "advertising" mails
of recent days ;-)

May I ask all participant parties of the argumentation to take a deep
breath, have a nice weekend with their girlfriend (or whatever you
prefer) and not think about openstreetmap for at least this weekend?

Hopefully, this way all people may come back to a point where they'll
see that the "other side" is not so "different" as it currently seems today?

Regards, ULFL

P.S: Of course, I have my personal point of view to this topic, and I
see some thruth in both points of view. So I tried to be as neutral as
possible in this mail.
P.P.S: Don't take any of this mail too seriously, I just wanted to give
a sign that it's probably time for a break now ...