[OSM-talk] I've removed segments from the map features wiki page

Ulf Lamping ulf.lamping at web.de
Sat Jul 7 11:10:49 BST 2007

Hi!

The wiki page http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Map_Features was
still mentioning segments to tag things on.

Following recent discussions on this list, there seems to be common
sense that segments should not be tagged at all.

As someone already questioned to remove segments from the wiki page -
and no one complained about it - I've just removed them.

BTW: While I'm doing the delete, there seems to be way and segment tags
were used interchangebly ... if anyone wants the segment tags back in,
just search for the way tag and you get the right places ;-)

Regards, ULFL