[OSM-talk] I've removed segments from the map features wiki page

Nicola Ranaldo ranaldo at unina.it
Mon Jul 9 13:39:48 BST 2007

On Saturday 07 July 2007 12:10:49 Ulf Lamping wrote:
> Hi!
>
> The wiki page http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Map_Features was
> still mentioning segments to tag things on.
>
> Following recent discussions on this list, there seems to be common
> sense that segments should not be tagged at all.
[...]

Sorry if i repeat an old question.
If i have a way with the last few segments tagged as one_way=yes, how may i
reproduce this scenario without segments tagging?
Some months ago we discussed about a hiearchical way model with super ways and
sub ways but it's not yet adopted (two sub ways, one untagged and the other
one_way=yes and a super way would solve the problem without segments
tagging).
Wath's the current practice?

regards

	Nicola Ranaldo