[OSM-talk] Square

Alex Mauer hawke at hawkesnest.net
Mon Jul 9 21:23:09 BST 2007

Sebastian Spaeth wrote:
> That's what it had originally been proposed for. But as you see the
> comments indicate that this is really much for flexible and can be used
> for squares/plazas etc in general.

Actually, the discussion really didn't seem to get anywhere (as admitted
 by Ben when he moved it to the map features page) and the main
description is misleading at best -- the giant image of a cul-de-sac is
all I can see when I load the page, and the description doesn't cover
anything other than that.

This page is in dire need of cleanup and clarification, and should
probably never have been voted on in its current state.  (IMO).

-Alex Mauer "hawke"