[OSM-talk] map features: shop items look strange and supermarket should also be moved here?!?

David Earl david at frankieandshadow.com
Tue Jul 10 23:15:35 BST 2007

On 10/07/2007 23:04, Christoph Eckert wrote:
>> Supermarkets have only juststarted being rendered on osmarender, and
>> if they get changed again, osmarender will be playing catch up.
>
> can't the renderer support both tags until all have been changed?

Why stop at two? Why not have place=supermarket as well? And don't
forget shop=superstore.

Why create work? Isn't here enough to do?

And what about respecting the wishes of those who commented (not me, by
the way - I just proposed shop originally)?

I feel a more general message about tagging coming on, but maybe not
today, it's late.

David